Re: observation and model spatial (raster) overlay plots

From: <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 31 2013 - 07:20:49 MDT

Hi,

Have you checked out the examples at:

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/polyg.shtml

Example #3 in particular seems to come closest to what you want to do.
The first half of that script deals with subsetting and manipulating
data into an appropriate form; depending upon your data, you may
likely be able to ignore that part. Everything from the comment
"create plot" to the end would be relevent to creating your plot, with
the real essense of it being those 8 lines after the comment "plot
original data".

Hope that helps...
Rick