Re: Enhanced NCL highlighting for TextWrangler and BBEdit

From: Charles Bardeen <bardeenc_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 31 2013 - 09:01:52 MDT

Hi Mary,

For TextWrangler, you need to put the file in ~/Library/Application Support/TextWrangler/Language Modules . Once you have done that, you will need to restart TextWrangler if you already had it open. Then when you open an NCL files in TextWrangler, it should show with colored text. The area that I have highlighted with a red box in the attached figure should show up with a list of all of the functions and procedures in the file. You can then use that to as a pull down menu to jump to any of those routines. Very handy for files with a lot of routines. Just to the left of it is a pull down for each of the files that you have open. Does that answer your question?

Thanks,

Chuck