Re: Line Labels

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 19 2013 - 09:46:46 MST

Please see our page on contour line labels:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/contourLab.shtml

cnLineLabelDensityF doesn't necessarily give you just one label per line. It is more of a scale factor that controls the density of labels on a contour line. Also, this resource doesn't work if you set res@cnLineLabelPlacementMode = "constant".

--Mary