Re: Question about wkSpaceTime

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 13 2013 - 13:12:44 MST

I saw it on ncl-talk. As Mary noted in a non ncl-talk email,
we do not want ncl-talk questions sent directly to individuals.

[1] wkSpaceTime was developed as part of our CAM diagnostic package.

     You can see thec NCL driver code via

%< less $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/diagnostics_cam.ncl

     There is no NCL code that specifies any max memory.
     The underlying fortran codes only have one subroutine
     with a set maximum memory for a variable. Suffice it to
     say it is unlikely that is the issue

[2] Your files are not available: permission denied

-rwx------ 29210038 Nov 13 09:14
g30e017.geosgcm_surf.19850227_1030z.nc4

[3] You should make available a *clean* minimal script
      that illustrates the problem