Question about wkSpaceTime

From: Winston C. Chao <winston.c.chao_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 13 2013 - 10:23:47 MST

Dear Sir,

I am using the NCL function
wkSpaceTime

If I set the parameters:
nDayWin = 96 ; Wheeler-Kiladis [WK] temporal window length (days)
  spd = 8 ; samples per day

such that their product (the total number of files used) is greater than
1200, the function does not work. It works well
if their product is lower than 960.

Any idea about what needs to be done if the product is greater than 1200?

I have put my files in our anonymous ftp site and they can be accessed by
"ftp dirac.gsfc.nasa.gov" and then "cd pub/ecu/g30e017plots"

The filename of the run script is model.ncl.test

You can test it with
nDayWin = 96 (it should work)
and then with

nDayWin = 196 (it will fail)