XY-plot two quadrants

From: Emma Andersson <emma.andersson_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 27 2013 - 06:09:28 MST

Hi!

I recently started using NCL and I am trying to rewrite one of your taylor diagram scripts to include negative correlations. The first thing I have been trying to modify is the first part of the taylor_diagram_cam.ncl where the XY-plot is created. Here I've just been adding negative x-values, but I run into some problems when I in the end want to use draw() and merge all the plots together.

My first question is then how do I add negative x values into a XY-plot?

Regards,
Emma Andersson