Statistical significance

From: Guilherme Martins <jgmsantos_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Dec 01 2013 - 18:09:54 MST

Hi all,

I'm calculating the correlation, but when I inserted the statistical
significance using the rtest, my code became very slow, without the
statistical significance everything is done during one minute. With the
statistical significance, the time is of four hours. I don't know where I'm
doing something wrong.

The lines associated with the statistical significance are: 143-146.

plot1 = gsn_csm_contour(wks,m1,res2)
plot1 = ShadeLtContour(plot1,niv_sig,17)
overlay (plot(k-1), plot1)
plot(k-1) = plot(k-1)

*My script is in attached.*

Thanks,