Re: warning:TransformPostDraw:: shading region below res@gsnXYBarChartOutlineOnly

From: Erika Folova <e.folova_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 05 2014 - 03:35:58 MST

Dear Mary and NCL,

Once I applied this subroutine for panel plot,
I produced these error:

warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 0 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 1 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 2 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 3 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 4 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 0 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 1 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 2 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 3 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 4 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 0 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 1 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 2 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 3 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 4 is invalid

my snapshot codes look like this;

  plot(0) = gsn_csm_xy(wks,xx(0,:),yy(0,:),res)
  customize_bar_chart(wks,plot(0),xx(0,:),yy(0,:),xref_line)

  plot(1) = gsn_csm_xy(wks,xx(1,:),yy(1,:),res)
  customize_bar_chart(wks,plot(1),xx(1,:),yy(1,:),xref_line)

  plot(2) = gsn_csm_xy(wks,xx(2,:),yy(2,:),res)
  customize_bar_chart(wks,plot(2),xx(2,:),yy(2,:),xref_line)

  plot(3) = gsn_csm_xy(wks,xx(3,:),yy(3,:),res)
  customize_bar_chart(wks,plot(3),xx(3,:),yy(3,:),xref_line)

 resP = True
 resP@gsnPanelYWhiteSpacePercent = 5
 resP@gsnPanelXWhiteSpacePercent = 5
 gsn_panel(wks,plot,(/2,2/),resP)

xx and yy were produced from pdfx. Actually I also wonder how kind of
setting that I need to do, if I want to divide the bins with the same size
(ranges), because once I set nbins=40, it directly produced different size
of bins. Thanks for any hints.

 Erika