Re: maximum value of time axis plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 13 2014 - 09:52:33 MDT

Hi Lijun,

The tickmark resources only control how your tickmarks look, and not the actual range of the axes.

To change the range, you need to use the special "tr" (transformation) resources, trXMinF, trXMaxF, trYMinF, and/or trYMaxF. You don't need to set all of these; you only need to set the ones that you want to change (trXMaxF in your case).

You can see an example at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/axes.shtml

Look at "axes_4.ncl".

--Mary