Re: problem of installing ncl (without ncl executable)

From: David Brown <dbrownjr_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 14:34:36 MST

1) When running Configure, did you respond with "y" to the "Build NCL (y)?" prompt?

2) You have the option of sending build output to a file (e.g. make Everything >& make-output &).
If you have done so, have you checked the output file for "Error" messages?

E.g: less make-output
      /Error

Hope this helps.

David