Re: running ncl on a compute node of a cluster

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 04 2010 - 07:11:20 MST

Po-Lun,

You can't turn this feature on and off, unfortunately. The NCL
software has several dependencies on the X11 libraries, and I'm
guessing in your case, it's looking for X11 shared libraries and can't
find them.

The error message should hopefully tell you what kind of libraries
it's looking for, and you should be able to copy them over from
another similar machine.

--Mary