Re: ncl-ncarg-5.2

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 16:11:20 MDT

Hi Vanesa,

I looked at your make-output file, and you are getting a bunch of "Permiso denegado" or "permission denied" errors.
You are also getting " no se puede borrar" which says you are not allowed to erase the directory.

It looks like there might be something wrong with where you are trying to install the software, or how the permissions are
set up.

In the top level directory of the NCAR Graphics/NCL source code tree, do you have a directory called "include"? If so,
if you cd to the directory above that, what does the following report:

  ls -l include

I think there might be something wrong with the "include" directory, like it doesn't have "execute" permissions, or
you don't have permission to write to it. This doesn't make sense, because this directory actually gets created
when you run "make Everything".

--Mary