ncl-ncarg-5.2

From: Vanesa Bdm <vane_bdm_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 09:19:20 MDT

Hello: I'm trying to install ncl-ncarg-5.2 with Intel compilers. I do whatever I found in the page (ncl and Intel), but I still havn't all the files that i supposed to. I attach the make-output log. The command grep SYSTEM_INCLUDE Makefile returns SYSTEM_INCLUDE = "LINUX" I think the problem is with the flags or something with Intel fortran or icc compilers. I hope you can help me resolve this. Regards