Re: A problem with installing of NCL-5.2.1 cygwin-version

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 31 2010 - 09:23:51 MDT

Chunrui,

The issue may be with your version of Cygwin. Have you updated your version of Cygwin lately?

NCL V5.2.1 was built under a version of Cygwin that was updated with version 2.697 of the Cygwin "setup.exe" program.

You might want to see what version of "setup.exe" was last used for your version of Cygwin. If the version is smaller than 2.697, then I suggest you download a new "setup.exe", run it, and then try running NCL again.

--Mary