Re: wrf against trmm

From: Noble, Erik U. (GSFC)[COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY] <erik.noble_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 20 2011 - 15:08:41 MDT

Pascal, this is the wrong list to ask this question to.
Repost to ncl-talk.
Before you repost, though, check to see if what you're looking for is here
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/HiResPrc.shtml
and here
http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/NCL_examples.htm
You will find bits and pieces to make a script with.

Nobody is going to have a script ready do what you want, so you have to make it first and then ask for help when you run into errors.

Erik Noble
Center for Climate Systems Research, Columbia University
NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies
2880 Broadway, New York, NY-10025, USA

Tel: +1 (212) 678-5512; Fax: +1 (212) 678-5552
E-mail: enoble@giss.nasa.gov<mailto:enoble@giss.nasa.gov>, en2192@columbia.edu<mailto:en2192@columbia.edu>
WEB: http://www.giss.nasa.gov/staff/enoble.html
GISS: http://www.giss.nasa.gov
CCSR: http://www.ccsr.columbia.edu