Re: NOGAPS plot (fwd)

From: Dennis Shea (shea AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 14:58:18 MDT

Hello

The difference is that the ".hluresfile" used for one account
is the 'recommended' .hluresfile

The 2nd account [login] does not have the recommended .hluresfile
installed in its' home directory.

Just copy the .hluresfile residing in the home directory
of account-1 into the home directory of account-2 [the Web account].

Dennis Shea