Re: plotting in polar coordinates

From: murphys AT XXXXXX
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 11:03:27 MST

    Constantine,

    at present there is not means of plotting radial coordinates in NCL. That
    functionality is prsently in the NCL development list as a "medium"
    priority item. Priority is determined by the number of people who will
    benefit from that functionality and other criteria. Current
    active developments include creating Python bindings, an else-if statment,
    incorporating the new triangular mesh contour algorhythm into NCL etc.

    To my knowledge, you are only the second person to request this capability,
    which is why it is not very high on the list.

    sylvia

    Sylvia Murphy
    Climate and Global Dynamics Division
    http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/