New Compaq Alpha NCL binary available as well

From: Mary Haley (haley AT XXXXXX)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 09:22:55 MST

    After I released the latest NCL MacOSX binary, I got a request to
    update the Compaq Alpha NCL binary, so now this is available as well.
    (As an alpha version of a031.)

    The latest MacOSX NCL binary is now available under the unstable tree
    under fink (thanks to Jeff Whitaker). In order to install this binary,
    you need to have added "unstable/main" to the Trees line in
    /sw/etc/fink.conf file. The MacOSX and Compaq Alpha binaries are also
    available in the usual location:

        http://ngwww.ucar.edu/ncl/download.html