2-d version of triple2grid?

From: Maurice McHugh (mmchug4 AT XXXXXX)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 09:52:31 MST

Hi-

I have several high resolution (0.5lat X 0.5 lon) gridded datasets
containing about 100 years of monthly mean data which had their oceanic
locations removed, only retaining the actual grids with data.

I tried to reformat the data to it's original grid in order to include
oceanic locations using triple2grid on a month-by month basis and then
writing to a netCDF file, but it's *extremely* slow. Is there any 2-d
version of triple2grid, that could be used to quickly create a lat, lon,
time array from my original location, time array?

Thanks

--
Maurice J. McHugh, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor Department of Geography and Anthropology 227 Howe Russell Geoscience Complex Louisiana State University Phone: (225)578-0476 Baton Rouge, LA Fax: (225)578-4420 USA