Re: NCARGF77

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 16:21:09 MST

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 araligin@onid.orst.edu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using a fortran program to plot which uses the NCARG graphics libraries.
> Please can anybody help me in compiling the program. Also what variables has to
> be set to compile this program.
>
> Thanking you,
> Nilesh

Nilesh,

I would suggest using the "ncargf77" script to compile your NCAR
Graphics program. You need to have the environment variable NCARG_ROOT
set to the parent directory of where you installed NCAR Graphics. For
example, if you installed NCARG to /usr/local/lib, /usr/local/bin, and
/usr/local/include, then setenv NCARG_ROOT to /usr/local.

To compile your program, use "ncargf77" much like you use "f77":

    ncargf77 -o your_program your_program.f