NCL Script help

From: Patrick O'Reilly (patrick.oreilly AT uni.edu)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 08:53:09 MDT

Hello,

I am using a set of preconfigured NCL scripts to create imagery from
WRF/Chem output. I have a working script (attached) that plots PM2.5 and
winds at the surface, but I now want to plot (plan view) the total PM2.5 at
all levels, meaning adding every level together and plotting the total PM2.5
in the model domain, on one plot. This is probably an easy solution for you
NCL pros, but I am a novice and am having trouble.

I thought one solution would be to loop through each level and add the PM2.5
on that level to the total PM2.5, then plot the total PM2.5. But maybe
there's an NCL function that does this automatically?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick
Patrick O'Reilly
Meteorological Decision Support Scientist
The STORM Project at UNI
patrick.oreilly@uni.edu 319-273-3789
http://www.uni.edu/storm

"No trees were killed in the making of this e-mail...however,
 a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced."