Re: labelbar display proplem

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 00:05:55 -0700

Hi Jerry,

Sorry, I didn't see that you had already set that one resource,
pmLabelBarSide.

By the way, you have "pmLabelPositon" as a resource in your code
snippet below.
This is not a valid resource name.

I think you may have found a bug in NCL. I tried a small streamline
over map
plot, and switched between using stereographic and cylindrical
equidistant
map projections, and I got the correct labelbar for the the cylindrical
equidistant,
but not the stereographic projection.

I will ask one of our developers about this, and post back when I have
more information.

--Mary