NCL Installation on Teragrid Itanium II Cluster at SDSC

From: Alex Decastro <decastro_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:06:21 -0800

Hello,
My name is Alex DeCastro. I am in the Visualization Services group at the San Diego Supercomputer Center.

We are trying to install NCL on our Itanium II Teragrid cluster here at SDSC. The binaries available don't really support that platform. Has anyone ported NCL to Itanium II before? Would you be interested in helping us to do it?

We would appreciate any help you can provide us.

Alex DeCastro
Visualization Services
San Diego Supercomputer Center