Re: gray marker

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:14:42 -0700 (MST)

To all,

We looked into this problem internally, and it appears that two
different color tables were used in the runs of this program.
The first color table had some shades of gray, so the gray markers
showed up just fine. The second color table had no gray in it,
so NCL picked the next closest color, which in this case happened to
be a light purple.

Dennis' suggestion below of adding a color with NhlNewColor is the way
to go, if a particular color you want to use is not currently in your
color table.

Cheers,

--Mary