Re: Unusual fortran error within NCL libs

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:44:24 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Lou,

The error seems to indicate that there's an undefined procedure or
function being referenced. But, it could be the case that something
else is going wrong in your program to later "freak it out". Maybe
you've hit upon some array limit in triple2grid that we need to check
out.

I bet you know what's coming: can you provide us with a data and script
to look at?

Finally, but this is less likely, is it possible that you have more
than one version of NCL on your systems, and you might be pointing to
a mix of old and new scripts? This might cause the undefined procedure
message. Can you type the following on the machine where you are
having problems, and let me know what it reports:

    uname -a
    env | grep NCARG
    ls -l $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm

Thanks,

--Mary