Re: Question regarding NCAR and use to generate NEXRAD data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:49:23 -0600 (MDT)

Dear Shawn,

We just had a question on this not too long ago.

The problem is that NEXRAD is a format unfamiliar to us, and I haven't
seen much information on how to read these files other than there is
other software available for doing this.

Can anybody with NEXRAD knowledge chime in and let us know if there's
a good description of this data format, and/or if there are any
Fortran or C programs available for reading these files?

Thanks,

--Mary