Re: Polygon filled with stipple or other patterns?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:31:25 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

You want to do is set the res_at_gsFillIndex resource to values from 1 to
17 for a fill pattern (17 for stipple). You can see the fill patterns
at:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/fill_patterns.shtml

I've updated example 4 at:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/polyg.shtml

to show how to do patterns. See the second frame.

--Mary