barcharts

From: Debasish Pai Mazumder <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:49:58 -0900

Hi

I have a variable x(5,24). I am trying to plot a bar diagram where along the
X-axis there will be 24 values and each value have five bars next to each
other.

I am using example bar_9.ncl in the webpage

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/bar.shtml#ex6

But I got the bars one top of each other instead of next to each other. I
guess this problem occurs due to my long X-axis.

Is there any way I can get bars next to each other for the variables
x(5,24)?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Debasish

-----

Debasish Pai Mazumder

Graduate Research Assistant
Geophysical Institute,University of Alaska Fairbanks,

903 Koyukuk Drive

Fairbanks, AK 99775

USA

Phone : +1 907 474 7618

Email : <mailto:debasish_at_gi.alaska.edu> debasish_at_gi.alaska.edu