Re: How to use NCL to move label bar away from contour plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 07:20:48 -0700 (MST)

As an FYI, if you still need to tweak the position of the labelbar,
then you can use the pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF resource to move it
up/down if you have horizontal labelbar, or right/left if you have a
vertical labelbar.

The pmLabelBarParallelPosF resource is similar, except it moves
the labelbar parallel to its positioni.

See example 3 at:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/labelbar.shtml

--Mary