Re: station wind vector over a map again

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:04:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I've already responded to Dorita offline, but if you need access to
the functions that Dorita mentions below, send me a personal email and
let me know what kind of system you have, and I'll try to provide you
with a new binary. It would help if you first install V5.0.0, and then
all I need to give you is a new "ncl" executable. [If you are running
Linux, then also let me know what version of gcc you have (gcc
--version).]

--Mary