Re: Panels with WRF plots?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:14:33 -0700 (MST)

Hi Andrea,

Your timing is perfect. I just had a conversation with the developer
of the wrf_xxxx scripts, and we discussed how we can make these plots
panelable (is that a word?). I think it will be pretty straightforward,
and I was literally just now editing some code to see how to do this.

I plan to do some tests today to try some things out.

Would you like to be our first tester? :-)

--Mary