Re: Plotting WRF Polar Stereographic Output onto Orthographic Projection

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:24:05 -0700 (MST)

Hi Walter,

Did you see our applications examples page at:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/wrfpo.shtml

I think this will fix the problem you are having with the messages
about lack of coordinate units. You want to use the special "lat2d"
and "lon2d" variables mentioned on this page, and look at the scripts
to see how it's done.

Good luck,

--Mary