Re: Regridding advice

From: Mark Snyder <msnyder_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:21:54 -0800

Hi,

How about rcm2rgrid?
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/rcm2rgrid.shtml

You would need to choose a regular grid that is close to all the RCM grids
and use that as your interpolation target. I think rcm2rgrid will handle
any projected grid with 2D lat/lon coordinate, but Dennis can correct me if
I'm wrong. I've used this routine successfully with RegCM3 output.

Mark

--
Mark A. Snyder | Assistant Project Earth Scientist
Climate Change and Impacts Laboratory