Re: XEyes works, but everything else is a blank white box

From: <Valkhorn_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 00:25:26 EDT

I'm using Ubuntu Server 64 bit version 7.10.

How do you run the display interactively or instrument print statements to
figure out where its going?

Sorry I'm new to NCAR (I'm not a new programmer though) so I'm still
learning how this thing works.

-William

In a message dated 4/12/2008 11:23:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,