gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map

From: Wolfgang Langhans <Wolfgang.Langhans_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:07:33 +0200

Hi,

maybe you can help me with the following problem.
I try to overlay vectors on a scalar field and a map. Therefor I use the
gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map function. The scalar field is plotted successfully,
but no wind vectors appear. Changing the drawing order did not help.
By the way, I read in WRF data, but do not use the given wrf functions (at least
for plotting), as I need to compare to exactly equivalent plots from another
data set.

My script is attached!

Thanks in advance!

Wolfgang