Re: help!- "function code for Delta18O"

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 13:56:33 -0600

It is recommended that people place the .hluresfile at

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/hlures.shtml

in their home directory. This changes certain defaults.

The text funtion character in that .hluresfile is ~

"d~S~18~N~O"

hjb wrote:
> Dear everybody,
> I am in trouble with using function code. I want a string "d^18 O"
> using gsn_text in a plot. Less examples were provided in document, so
> I don't understood the function codes clearly. Anybody can do me a favor?
> Thanks in advance.

Dennis J. Shea                  tel: 303-497-1361    |
P.O. Box 3000                   fax: 303-497-1333    |
Climate Analysis Section                             |
Climate & Global Dynamics Div.                       |
National Center for Atmospheric Research             |
Boulder, CO  80307                                   |
USA                        email: shea 'at' ucar.edu |