wrf_contour

From: James Correia <jimmyc42_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:41:12 -0700

Does anyone know how to turn off or eliminate all the extra titles on plots
made using wrf_contour. I suppose I can modify the WRFUserARW.ncl script but
I dont see where I do that. For example I tried to turn off the FieldLabel
resource but there are some leftovers which to remove means modifying the
aformentioned ncl file. However, there is also the model metadata which gets
displayed at the bottom pertaining to physics used, but i don't see where to
turn that off. My goal is to maximize the plot using gsnMaximize. But all of
those titles intefere with making the plot bigger.

Thanks

--
James Correia Jr.
Post Doc