Re: wrf_contour

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:08:08 -0600

James,

If you set res_at_NoTitles = True, this will turn off titles. However,
it may turn off more titles than you want.

The WRFUserARW.ncl scripts are not exactly set up for title
customization, but I think the newer version will be.

Let me know if NoTitles is not what you want, and I'll see if there's
another way.

--Mary