WRF nested domains-problems with using contour-on-contour example 9

From: Yongxin Zhang <yongxin.fred_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:43:10 -0700

I need to plot WRF domains with two nests (D01->D02->D03) and the
contour-on-contour example 9 (conOncon_9.ncl) is exactly what I need. I
copied every line from conOncon_9.ncl and used my datasets but I got
problems when NCL ran "plot2 = gsn_csm_contour(wks,hgtd02,res2)". The error
messages are as follows

23 cascade% ncl < WRFDomains_2nests.ncl
 Copyright (C) 1995-2007 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 4.3.1
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
warning:mpOutlineBoundarySets is not a valid resource in
WRFDomains_2nests_contour at this time
warning:tmYLMinorLengthF is not a valid resource in
WRFDomains_2nests_contour.PlotManager at this time
warning:NhlGetValues:Error retrieving tmYLMinorLengthF
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 2288 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 7870 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 10448 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_csm.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 110

Similar error messages appeared when NCL ran "plot3 =
gsn_csm_contour(wks,hgtd03,res3)". I attached my script file to this email.
It worked all right once I commented out the lines containing plot2 and
plot3. Would anyone please give me some suggestions on how to fix the
problems? Thanks.

Yongxin