Re: NCL's map

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:59:14 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

We are adding more outlines to our map databases, including (I
believe) provincial outlines for China. However, this won't be
available in NCL right away.

If you already have lat/lon locations, then you can draw them
yourself. There are some examples where extra outlines for India and
Brazil were added by hand.

Go to:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/polyg.shtml

and see examples 9 and 11.