Re: xy2 plot

From: <adams_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:01:21 -0300 (BRT)

HI Dennis and James

I think I wasn't very clear in my explanation (it was late). I would
like to plot both temperature series on the same graph at the finer time
resolution (i.e. 10 minutes). The temperature at every 30 minutes should
then appear just as a point or some other symbols, where the 10 minutes
should appear as a line (or a near continous series of points). I thought
there was a way to put symbols for data points on the same graph as a
line. Please see the graph I have included so you can have an idea of what
I am after. This graph has high time resolution temperature and a series
of large dots for the low time resolution data.

thanks,
Dave