new map projections in next release

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 20:51:16 -0600 (MDT)

I'm pleased to announce that we have added some new map projections
(spurred by a user request) for the next release of NCL: Winkel
tripel, Hammer, and Aitoff.

You can see some images by looking at example 17:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/maponly.shtml#ex17

This is also a heads up that we have replaced our Mollweide projection
with a new and improved one. The old one was not quite correct and
used simpler math. You will still be able to get the old projection by
setting the "mpProjection" resource to "PseudoMollweide".

Look at example 18 on the same page to compare the old and new
Mollweide projections.