Re: Contouring data on a general quadrilateral mesh

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:02:09 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Matt,

Please have a look at:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/list_grids.shtml

and click on the various links to see some graphical
examples of the types of grids we support.

You can also go to:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/contour_grids.shtml

for a more detailed explanation, and some sample grids.

Do any of these look similar to your grid? I'm hoping the SEAM/HOMME
grid might be.

--Mary