cgywin/x and ncl

From: G. Garrett Campbell <g395_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 07:49:09 -0700

I am trying to install ncl on a windows xp system.

I have the cgywin application running.
But the xorg-x11-bin binary is not available from cgywin/setup.exe
   (The source is).
I did find some random copies of the binary after a google search, but I
   am not sure if they are compatible with the current version of cgywin
How would install them if I grabbed one of those files? (tar.bz2)
Any suggestions for getting ncl up and running on win-xp/cgywin?

Thanks
Garrett Campbell