Re: true landscape orientation

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 09:18:42 -0700 (MST)

Rob,

Maybe there's a flag that one can put in a PS/PDF file that tells
other PS/PDF viewing applications that the image has been rotated, and
hence it should automatically show it in landscape mode. I'll
ask our PS/PDF expert about this.

For now, can you use the "Rotate" button on your viewer to rotate
the image as desired?

--Mary