Re: New NCL version 5.1.0

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:40:05 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I know we've been advertising version 5.1.0 for a couple of months
now!

We are deep in the testing phase, and have run into an "addfiles" bug
and a number of other smaller bugs that we'd like to fix before the
release.

I wish I could give a specific date, but we still have to do some more
extensive testing after the bug fixes. This could uncover more
problems.

We are still hoping for the end of January, because we have two
workshops in February and won't be able to do a release that month.

Meanwhile, if there's a new function in V5.1.0 that you can't live
without, I can give you a beta version.

Email me personally with information about your machine:

     uname -m
     gcc --version (if applicable)

--Mary