Re: setting cnLevelSelectionMode

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 13:57:53 -0700 (MST)

Gina,

How exactly are you setting the manual contour labels, and are you
setting them when you create individual plots? (You don't want to set
them when calling gsn_panel.)

Also, make sure you have res_at_gsnSpreadColors set to True.

Finally, it looks like you don't have a ".hluresfile" in your home
directory. This file customizes your NCL graphics, and in particular,
it changes the default font from "times-roman" to "helvetica", which
looks better.

For more information and a sample file, see:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/hlures.shtml

--Mary