Re: Problem contouring data

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:03:30 -0600

Hi Jeff,

I think you have stumbled upon a quirk of the area fill mode that
results in no fill if no contour lines (whether lines are turned on
or not)
cross the area bounded by the data coordinate extents.
A workaround is to use the raster mode instead. I was able to get a
single color displayed for the whole plot by setting

res_at_cnFillMode = "RasterFill"

in your script.

Raster fill will most closely resemble area fill if you also set

res_at_cnRasterSmoothingOn = True

Hope this helps.

We will add a to-do item to come up with a way to fix the problem
with area fill.
  -dave