Re: NARR contour plots

From: David Small <david.small2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:36:50 -0400

Thank you for your help. When I try to superimpose two sets of contours
from NARR data, thickness and sea level pressure, I get the following error:

NhlAddOverlay: plot class mapPlotClass cannot be overlay plot member

I can contour thickness or pressure separately (with or without winds). But
I canšt lay the contours on top of each other. Išve been told in the past
that it is not possible to overlay contours using NARR in NCL. Other people
have told me it is possible. Is it possible? I really need to know because
otherwise I will have to switch back to GEMPAK (which I donšt want to do).

Thanks again,
Dave Small