Re: Vertical Sectional plots

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:40:25 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Vinit,

I'm not sure if you want a simple line plot or a contour plot,
but please see the examples at:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/slice.shtml

The first example, which depends on your data having coordinate
arrays, shows how to select data at a particular latitude, and then
plot depth versus longitude.

--Mary